Not Another NuForce thread......

Ok, first I am not shill or related to, or affiliated with NuForce in any way...I just thought that we should have a thread to discuss the V2...

I just placed the Reference 9 SE "V2" in my system after living with the NuForce 9 SE for the past year and auditioning the Reference 9 V2 for the past 2 months...

I am putting out there for comment and debate that the Reference 9 SE V2 is one of the top 5 best amplifiers out there and currently available. (I personally think that it one of the top 3, but I am leaving room for argument)

Sitting in my room last night I was reminded of one of those transforming audio experiences. My first ones was couple of hours with the Sinus Faber Amati Homage pushed with a full compliment of the top of the line ML gear all with in a perfectly treated room....My experience with the Reference 9 SE V2 was like that...

Please comment if you are able on the V2 in general, what was your experience?? Are your thought of the Reference 9 SE V2 the same??
jb8312
>>cut the guy (or girl) some slack!<<
>>I wouldn't name names either.<<

Actually, the $21K amp(s) must be revealed for any reader to take his (or her) posts seriously.

A comparison is not credible and/or valid without the identity of each product.
OK guys/girls, I can understand Audiooracle's shiness. No prob. If someone can tell me the URL of his business, I'll scout out the $21K poor old dame and will post her most probable identity here.
A little sleuthing leads me to believe Audioracle may be Audiodoctor of New Jersey. He carries a lot of lines.
Drubin: You might be right. It sure looks likely. I notice the Audiodoctor doesn't say who he is -- or introduce members of his team. It could be because there is no team. It could be because it's just plain old Mr. Audiooracle talking about "we" and "our approach." I think it's time to come clean, Mr. Audiooracle.
The we, 9rw, is myself and my staff, I have four people on staff, four showrooms, and two trucks, we have converted an 1880s Victorian home into showrooms and are working out of there, until the company grows large enough to move into a brownstone in downtown Jersey City.

Currently the display stock is close to $500,000.00 at retail pricing. We welcome any interested parties in for a demo. Your sleuthing is quite good, not that it would be hard to figure out.

I am the head of sales and currently there are no other salespeople, but considering there are others in the support staff, the we is correct.

As per the "mystery" amp being dusted as you have put by the Nuforce, I never said that, what I said is the Nuforce has been the amp of choice by certain customers having compared the Nuforce amplifiers to these other more expensive amplifiers one which costs four times the price of the Nuforce.

Amp selection is directly proportional to what speakers, cabling, preamplifier etc. Currently our reference Cary SLP 05 preamplifier is off line, so we are going direct from the Audio Aero Prestige into the amplifiers on test.

It may be that the Nuforce sound great this way and the other amplifiers do not sound as good.

I am reporting that setup with tubes somewhere in the front end, the Audio Aero does have tubes in it, the Nuforce rival and are competitive with these more expensive Class A and Class A/B amplifiers. Personally I think the combination of tubes in the front end or preamplifier driving the Nuforce is the winning combination. The amplifiers really do work wonderfully well with tubes.

Which is better will come down to taste and preference, I wouldn't carry those other amplifiers if I didn't think those products were superb in their own right.

Many people will not even consider a digital amplifier based on their own biases against this technology vs the warm fuzzy feelings that they get from tube amplifiers or from conventional amplifiers.