Cables for Audio Research

I am purchasing an Ayre V6xe and an Audio Research Ref2 Mk2. I currently am using Kimber Kable select interconnects. Has anyone used the combination of Kimber Select with the Audio Research preamps?
elrcpa
I used the KS 1030 Single Ended and KS 1130 Balanced with my ARC Ref 1. Doing a lot of tests, I finally switched my single ended to Siltech Gold, and my balanced to MIT Oracle. ARC and MIT are an excellent combination. Their new interconnects that let you match the impedance are the best choice "to my taste". Regards.
I am using a Audio Research Ref 3 and Ayre V-5xe amp with Kubala-Sosna Emotion cables and it sounds incredible. BTW, I have heard the Kimber in my system before. You can definitely do better.
Pops, in response, it was/is KS1011, which was recommended to me by a guy I've done business with for years in Austin.

Breaking in gear is a major pain, you know? What I've heard about the Kimber Select is that it really needs 400+ hours to get where it needs to be. So far, my patience isn't that long. And I haven't figured out an easy way to set something up elsewhere in the house and leave it...it's complicated by most of my gear being tube gear.

Cheers
Eweedhome, I understand, breaking in cables is a PITA. The bad news is the 1011's do get much better after 200+ hours. They have a nice top end and pleasant full bodied sound right out of the box but they really open up with air and seperation after burn-in. I think they are more neutral than I initially thought even though I would say slightly on the sweet side.

I finally put a secondary system together for burning in cables because I can't stand to cook the tubes in my preamp breaking in wire! But, If you can hang in there with the 1011's I think you will be pleased. Good luck.