Anyone recommend a neutral tube amp?

I've been wanting to move to tubes for some time now. Lately I've changed most of my equipment. I now have a Rega Saturn CDP and some very revealing Opera Callas monitors. My amp is the Sim Moon 5.3 integrated. I like the neutral character of the amp, it simply takes on the characteristics of whatever is being played through it. Can anyone name a tube amp that is similarly neutral, that won't color the sound of the CDP?
rfprice
The reason tubes are accused of being 'warm' is that they more closely follow the rules of human hearing than do transistors. If neutrality is your goal, and on top of that listenability, due to the constraints of the technology tubes are the only game in town.

Some important rules of human hearing are:
1)Loud sounds mask quiet sounds
2)loudness is detected by the level of odd-ordered harmonics
3)speed can invoke emotional response, slowness often invokes intellectual response
4)ears hear on a logarithmic scale, thus 'decibels'
5)bandwidth is roughly 20Hz to 20KHz.
6)sound location is detected by phase and time

a couple of examples:
Distortion masks detail, which is why SETs can sound more transparent and detailed than a transistor amp (if the speaker is efficient enough to take advantage of the low-power range of an SET).

Getting rid of negative feedback can reduce harshness (rule #2 above). Nelson Pass has shown this in his 'First Watt' amps, and tube guys have known this for a long time.

While no amplifier will ever be 'perfect', the more the rules of human hearing are obeyed the more the result will be an amplifier that is the most neutral while simultaneously being the most musical.

Don't most tube amps take on the general character of the tubes so they generally do not have their own sound.
Eagleman, if that were so, you would have the famous wire with gain, which is a goal which perhaps designers strive for, but hardly ever reach. Tubes can colour the sound and tube rolling may sometimes even improve the sound of a device, but often enough they just change it and not necessarily for the better.
See Atmasphere's remarks above....
Based on my experience, I would recommend you audition Rogue Audio's Tempest II. I went from Simaudio's i-3 to Rogue separates, the Perseus and the Stereo 90.

I found the Rogue combo added more texture and dimension to the music while being "more neutral" than the very few other tube amplifiers I listened to in the <$1500 dollar range (used).