From Pass X250,5 to 350,5 : what to expect?

Hi
I am planning on going up from my 250,5 to 350,5 but first decided to ask if it is worth it.Are there any sonic benefits in upgrading to a more powerful amp in a ,5 line?As far as i know in the previous line (250,350)going up meant actually downgrading sound because 250 amp was sonically superior to 350 one.I do not really need more power but i heard that 350,5 is way better soundwise than 250,5.Is that true?Thanks for your insights on this matter.
overhang
>Having gone from 200 to 300 watts with both Levinson and Pass amps, driving fairly inefficient speakers, I can confirm that more power is better.<

That might be true for your speakers/amplifier, but in this case there will be no difference.
Well, being a dealer I can A/B them. I have and this is what I see: Deeper bass, hard to believe but there is way more control, seemingly endless EFFORTLESS power, more transparent (hard to believe), more open on the top and sweeter sounding. Basically, you get more of everything. If you like the Pass sound you will get more of it
Well, I can't argue with what you experience, it just seems hard to believe that going from 250 watts to 350 watts can make any noticeable difference with fairly efficient speakers with smooth impedances (which I think most Proacs are). Now it may be that the Pass 250 and 350 have fundamentally different circuit and/or parts, but I did not think that was the case, just more watts, and in this case just enough additonal power to play 1db louder.