Audio Dealers in Greater Portland OR Area

Any recommendations on audio dealers the greater Portland OR area who stock a wide selection of separates & have knowledgeable service? Or at least a good selection anyway. Thank you.
kitjv
i visited the pearl audio/video store tonight to see there new space. nice setup. the macintosh setup sounded very nice, the linn's we also very nice. friendly people, nice gear, laid back atmosphere. maybe the personnel at freds should learn how to deal with customers from john and company at the pearl.
I visited several establishments over the past several months to audition speakers. Each provided friendly, low-key, professional, and helpful service: Stereotypes (Brett) for ProAc; Marigo Audio (Ron) for Intuitive Design; Pearl Audio (Devin) for Dynaudio; Chelsea Audio in Beaverton (Mike) for Gallo; and Echo Hi-Fi (Kurt) for Harbeth (used). I think you can deal with any of them with confidence.

Jim Crane
I also second Jimcrane's recommendation for Marigo Audio (Ron Hedrich). His cabling and vibration control devices are second to none, and he's a dealer for many high end companies.
Stereotypes is a terrible experience and I never recommend anyone to go there.

The Audio Gallery was a wonderful shop but Gary passed away this year and it is sadly now closed.

Echo Audio is just okay (I'm not a big used gear buyer so maybe that's it.)

Not impressed by Pearl Audio.

Fred's Music was/is not an option.