BAT VK-250SE and VK-3iX/SE

I currently have a pair of Classe CAM-200 mono amps and Classe CP 47.5 pre-amp.
I have had no problems or issues with my system...but, have been looking to upgrade.
Any thoughts to BAT's VK-250SE amp and VK-3iX/SE pre?
Thanks.Sally
sallycaine
I have a BAT VK200 and VK5i and love them. They are just so musical. I have owned quite a few amps and pre's and this combo is one of my favorites. I know what you are looking at is a few steps higher than mine but I can recommend BAT.

A friend of mine has a ML 334 and a VK500 and overall prefers the BAT.
Hi Sally,
I have owned a Classe CA-200 amp and CP-60 preamp before, and it was a very nice SS setup.
I have also owned nine BAT products, including the VK-600SE amp and VK-51SE preamp. I've also auditioned the VK-3iXSE for 6 weeks in my system. I would think the BAT pairing you are considering would be a very nice step up from the Classe set that you have. I found the VK-3iXSE to be quite a pleasure, and a good value in it's price range.

A word of caution though, you may find tubes to be highly addictive sonically, and may not be able to go back to SS again and live happily. Just a word of warning. :)

Cheers,
John
I have to agree with JMCgrogan2. Years ago I had Classe CA200 and a CP 50. I went with a VK200 and VK50SE at the time. Since then have stayed with BAT stepping up along the way...

Nothing wrong with your current setup...Just BAT stuff will amaze you IMO...