a tube amplifier repair technician

I need my tube amplifier monoblock repaired..I live in New jersey..
any suggestions or directions..pls.
umaasa
Well I finally met Bob and Gary today, and totally agree with Joe, they are very gracious and accomodating. Nice little shop they have set up in Bob's home. I dropped off my BAT VK-75SE and we chatted for a good hour. Bob really knows how to 'put you at ease'.

Now, as Tom Petty would say, "the waiting is the hardest part". :)

Cheers,
John
Wow, this brings a few responses. Let me do them in order.
Mr. Porter, does the Stev L. you mentioned still work for Krell?
It seems one of their email addresses have disappeared. Steven's partner for example.
(forgive if I've got the wrong guy)
Secondly, I whole heartedly agree with all that has been said about Bob Backert.
He's worked on my, Moscode, Tube Buffer, McIntosh tube tuner, and big Mackie amp when I had them. He's worked on my Spectral "90", Gratto cartridge, and is a really kind and informative guy. I can give the blanket statement, anything i ever sent to him came back improved. (many other pieces not mentioned, all improved)
)installs my wiring in some of his premium upgrades, and some of his customers then go onto purchase my cables.
But, quest for Sound recommends him, and so does Paul at The Cable Company.
When I spoke to him today, he was actually looking at the back of a B.A.T. amp. I think it is great that Bob is finally getting recognized.
He worked the repair dept. of the final phase of Danby Radio in Ardmore after Steve Sank left. The web will reinforce us who think that is an upgrade in itself.
As far as living and breathing sound gear, that statement might make his power boat jealous when good weather comes.
Cheers.
1.Joe, I live in Kings,NY(11222) minutes from Manhattan.
However I do not mind driving to PA (which I often do anyways). I think, I might just do that since I have few more peaces that may need Bobs' magic touch (Consonance Reference 40 phono, Stax head-phone amp MK II and maybe just maybe my Supratek preamp just to take the top edge of)

2.John, I am glad that you took the plunge.
You won't regret it.

3. Follow-up part 2...

...Holy crap..........to be continue.

4.Spiro, I don't know Bob personaly (just his work - and through phone conversations) but wish him well.
Bob is obviously very good at what he does and
should be known for it.....that is it (no more - no less).
He is the REAL ASSET to audiophile community.
I once owned a supratek cortese..and I think it is worth his scrutiny Mrjstark if he can tweak/mod it a little bit to top the edge off..
that will make the supratek better in my opinion..I think moderating its gain may work..
I am glad to hear that another Supratek (used to) owner also found its top end to be just a bit to edgy IMHO.
My Supratek is a linestage only and like you , I believe that a small tweak or mod would make it sound even better.
Thank You for your input Umaasa.