Looking for good repair shop in Chicago

I have a pair of McIntosh Mc 60's that need some help. If I had to guess, the coupling caps are way past their prime. I am looking for a good shop that could take care of this and whatever else these amps need. I am willing to look at anything in the Chicagoland marketplace including NW Indiana.
brassears
I recently had Dave at Stereo Exchange repair a vintage HK tube receiver and a newer, high end tube amp. Both now work well and, equally important, both were returned in the same (mint) cosmetic condition in which they were dropped off.
I have to throw in with Stereo Exchange. Dave performed minor repairs on my, UPS damaged, cj amp. Not only was I happy with his work, I really appreciated the way he understood my sense of urgency and how helpful he was in communications with the seller and UPS.

I also had an unusally great experience with a local Chicago repair facility. The Stereo Exchange located on north Western Avenue was very prompt and professional with a vintage Berning preamplifier. Needing a quick turn around, I was well accomadated and I received a follow-up call to make sure every thing was working OK. Of course it was and I even received an additional call a week later.

Excellent Service!
I brought my Plinius 8150 to the Stereo Exchange as he is now the repair facility which Plinius uses for repair work. The first place I sent to on the east coast didn't do a good job at all.

I have only had the amp a a couple weeks since the repair but it sounds better then I ever remember it sounding. He seems to definitely have a good grasp of how to repair equipment and from what he has told me will stand behind what he has done. So far so good, I'd go back if I needed to.
Chris from the post above turned me on to Musician Custom Electronics in Chicago Heights. I received first rate service and he even finished the repair within a week and the cost was LESS than the amount he originally quoted me. 4 star service for anyone on the south side of Chicago. As noted above, I have also had good luck with Stereo Exchange in the City.