how does rogue zeus compare cat or atma-sphere?

I was wondering if anyone has compared rogue's flagship model Zeus with the likes of cat or atma-sphere. Is the rogue a total giant killer or is it not in the same league as those mentioned above. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
optarchie
I heard the Zeus driving big Maggies using a digital source I thought the sound to be very good.A few months later i heard the same speakers driven by more expensive Pass Amps using an analog front end.I thought the sound with the Pass to be better.
I dont remember the preamps used.
My amps are self heated SET's and couldn't drive the Maggies better then Pass or Rouge amps but when placed with the correct speakers I would say my 845's are better then either.
What Pubul57 asks about the rest of your system is more important then finding a giant killer.
Optarchie,I'm puzzled.Your system is exceptional.What dont you like about the Claytons
I have had solid state my whole life and want to try something new or different. I have had or borrowed numerous tube amps before but only for a short period of time. I am moving to a new home and I will be putting up my claytons and the hovland up for sale soon here on audiogon. These are exceptional pieces and I may end up buying them again but I definately want to go the tube route.