NAD, and Vandersteen

Would NAD amps, and cd players work well with the Vandersteen 1C's. Thanks for any advice.
joeygrace321
Just hooked up a NAD 1155 preamp to my signature IIs whilst my tempermental ARC sp-9 mkIII is being serviced, and I must say I am suprised at how good it sounds...
Late to this party, but I had an interesting experience yesterday. I was demoing some Vandersteen 1C's and one set up was the NAD C-565BEE CD player mated with the NAD C-315BEE integrated - 40W and $350. This was a remarkably musical system. Unbelievable presence in the midrange and authoritative room filling bass. Organ music should not sound like that from a budget entry level amp! A big shout out to NAD for an exciting product. Oh, and the Vandersteens 1C's are everything people say they are - great timbre, great sense of space, good frequency response. Could listen all day...
Exactly so Knownothing! We have the Vandersteen's in our secondary system with NAD 362BEE and 545BEE CD and I am amazed by the great sounds for such an inexpensive setup.
Richard Vandersteen once told me that his favorite budget amps for his speakers were the Rotels. With a budget of $1K you could easily find a used McCormack amp. IMHO, McCormack and Vandersteen are one of the all time great matches on all levels in all of audio!