Lack of depth problem

Can someone please give me suggestions on how I can improve the sound depth of my system? I recently upgraded my speakers to Focal JMLabs Alto Utopia, but they still lack of depth. They have wide and tall sound stage though.

The room is about 15' wide by 9' tall, and 23' long. The speakers are 5' from their rear wall and the seating area is 17' from that wall. The room is lightly treated with sound panels.

Thanks in advance.
vett93
When I have had problems with soundstaging, I usually start by changing the positioning of the speakers. The formulas never quite got it right, only laborious trial and error. For me, 1/2 inch here or there, and 1 degree more or less of toe-in can make a huge difference. Have fun!
I get the best results by beginning with positioning the speakers facing straight ahead and to the nearest mm from the front wall (the wall behind the speakers that you face). Then incrementally toeing them inward to get focus without losing the width of staging. There is a sweet spot.

I should add that both my Thiels and Vandersteens are faced straight ahead; I have always found they sound best that way.
A thought, beyond the set up issues and choice of electronics both of which play a great role in creating a good sense of front to rear depth of image and which we cannot comment on because of a lack of specific information. (BTW what are you using for electronics and how far are your speakers apart and how far from side walls, what have you done to reduce/eliminate first point reflections which are killers for good depth of image.

Are the sources you are listening to recorded properly so that the depth of image is present in the recording. Most are not so it is not unusual for absolute depth of image to be missing. Like trying to get blood out of a stone.
Do you have sound panels on the wall behind the speakers? Sometimes overly damped front or side walls can reduce the perception of depth, since you might get very little ambient information.