Lack of depth problem

Can someone please give me suggestions on how I can improve the sound depth of my system? I recently upgraded my speakers to Focal JMLabs Alto Utopia, but they still lack of depth. They have wide and tall sound stage though.

The room is about 15' wide by 9' tall, and 23' long. The speakers are 5' from their rear wall and the seating area is 17' from that wall. The room is lightly treated with sound panels.

Thanks in advance.
vett93
Shadorne that could be a very good alternative but personaly if I had to sacrafice soundstaging for depth, that would be unacceptable. By the way what I said about amps also applies to preamps. The argument for toeing in speakers is considered by many to be a bad move.
Vett93- You mention having your Counterpoint "voiced". Was it converted to 6SN7 drivers? If not: what 6922 type drivers do you have in it? Do you know anyone that would loan you a tubed amplifier for an audition?
Given the information provided, the first thing to do is correct spkr positioning by following Shadorne's advice to bring them closer together. 6,5' or 7' apart are good starting points.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your electronics (unless you have severe hi frequency cut-off which is unlikely).
Vet,

As I mentioned before and based on your last response, the room IMO seems over-damped! That can definitely reduce depth and create an acoustic environment that is too dead (i.e. no ambiance). Just try removing a couple of those thick blankets and sound panels. You might err on a too live environment, but in any case you can determine if soundstage depth returns.
Vet, Looks like you have pretty decent stuff, a decent sized room and dimensions, as well as appropriate damping, for a good sense of depth of image. BUT, in considering advise (and giving it) we should be mindful of how YOU define depth of image.

Some feel great imaging has a sense of airness, like looking at the stars at night. Very clearly defined bright spots of light against a dark background BUT I would see that as closer to 2 dimensional.

What I call 'depth of image' is more holographic, a sense of being at the event, a sense that you could walk in amoungst the players. Front to back depth of image, with the front plane being just slightly behind the speakers and the depth extending backwards from there and the performers/instruments have a sense of body. Hard to imagine sometimes until you have actually heard it (and you do need that on the recording!).

Assuming that you would like to have the second type of imaging that I described, I would suggest that you simply move your listening chair forward until your ears are between 9 and 10 feet from the speakers (inches make a difference, BTW). I would also suggest you fiddle with toe in as you fiddle with listening distance. Its the combo you're looking for. Different speakers have different radiation patterns so its hard to predict, but a couple of my favorite toe in set ups, depending on speakers, sidewalls, and ceilings, are with the axis of the speaker crossing just in front of the listener position or with the axis crossing just behind the speaker head. Doing this creates a, sort of, near field experience with pin point imaging, and while it may not get you to absolute holography due to other considerations, it would probably help a lot with a sense of front to back depth.

Hope that helps a bit.