RWA amp with DODD preamp both battery powered

I should get Dodd Audio battery preamp next week (from good people of Underwood) and I also have purchased RWA (Red Wine Audio) Sig.30 (Omega version) from another audiophile here on AgoN.

I thought of using RWA in my second system with some monitor (still big question mark on which- I like M&D but might go with Omegas instead). However since I am going to have them both , I thought about pairing these battery powered pieces and see what happens. I am not sure if RWA 30wpc will have enough juice to drive my Quatros but I will give it a shoot ......if only out of curiosity.

Do you guys have any thoughts or opinions about these two working together or maybe someone actually tried this combo in his/her system????

I am all ears.
mrjstark
Hi Mariusz,

I just posted my impressions of Isabella here:http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1214702443&read&3&4&

I wish I can write as good as you :)

Thanks for posting your impressions,

Jeff
Thank you Jeff and congratulations for getting great preamp like Isabella and nice write-up about your impressions and experiences.
Keep up a good work.

Mariusz
Update - replaced Dodd Audio preamp with Isabella/dac pream as well as upgraded my Omega Sig 30 integrated to Sig.30.2 amp.

Here are some pics from another NY meeting and RWA gear accompanied by WLM La Scala monitor from Austria.

My Isabella/dac, Sig.30.2 amp and Vinnie's WLM La Scala monitors

another shot

close up

guess who Mrjstark is?

Cheers
Mariusz
Mrjstark,
What's up!!
Nice review.
Would you say the isabella will work with atmasphere m60 and/or conrad johnson premier 4 amps.
Or should I consider the dodd.
Thanks,
Peter