Dussun V8I vs. Seventies amps and receivers?

I have for years now run the gamut on Marantz, McIntosh , Pioneer....you get the drift. I am now condidering the Dussun V8I or V6I. Thoughts? Especially thoughts centered around build quality and performance. Any known issues with Korsun?
bogartus
the dussun is a great value, but the above mentioned are classics for a reason....their performance is more than nostalgia.
I know I'm REALLY late to this party..but I've had a V8i for several years now and cannot say enough good about it. Brutally powerful, yet capable of amazing delicacy. HIGHLY recommended.
I have bought 2 Dussun V8i amplifiers to by-amp my rewired AR9 speakers. I have found it from China from the vendor Ornec.com for $998., while the Mark Levinson brand Red Rose sells it for $7,000. ! All you need is a 220v to 110 volt transformer.I use the LiteFuze converting box 2,000 from Bombay Electronics.
After some 200 to 300 hours, the amplifier really comes to life. I only use the amp section, as its an integrated amp with pre-amp. I also use an 8 gauge OFC cable.
This V8i , 80 pound amplifier is quite phenomenal. Plenty of air, wide sound stage (using the Meixing MingDa MC-2A3 Valve tube Pre Amp) and lots of bass.