mono blocks with a powered sub?

I recently purchased a pair of Paradigm Studio 40v4's. I also incorporated a SVS PB12 NSD powered subwoofer. My pre amp is a Carver ct7 with only one set of pre outs. I have ran my pre-outs to the sub, and from the sub to my Carver TFM 24. I plan on upgrading both pre and amp in the near future.I know there's a way, but I'm not sure how to hook up mono blocks while incorporating the sub. Will a pre-amp with 2 pre-out jacks solve this problem.

Also, a public thanks to member Bob reynolds for all his advice, it's helped me quite a bit.
sprink
Post removed 
A pre-amp with 2 pre outs will let you run one set direct to the sub and the other set direct to the mono amps or stereo amp. The amp/amps will be getting the full range of the signal.

Some subs will divide the signal into low for the sub and then have a pre out with the remaining signal to feed the amps. Your sub may do this now? This is a good set up if you have speakers with not much bass. It will protect them from damage.
Sprink, My post was not in any way meant to be demeaning. I hope you did not take it that way. I wanted to know what you were thinking about monos being different to best answer your question.

Anyone that has been in this hobby for a long time should remember that they were once "audio ignorant". How can anyone start out knowing everthing?
About the only caveat I see using "splitters" coming off the preamp so the signal can be sent to both sub & amps, is I believe the impedance the preamp sees is gonna change.

A preamp with good gain say, 18DB+, should be fine.