Atma-Sphere MA-1 amps

How good are these amps? I have 200w Class A mono blocks and have been eyeing these for sometime. What are your thought on them and hwo do they sound?

TIA
128x128jtwrace
Seeing how I got all these Atma owners in one place, what sort of power conditioning (if any) are people using with them? I've been considering Shunyata. I'm mainly concerned w/ lightning protection, and if I can get an improvememnt in sound, great, but don't want to degreade the sound in any way.
Lightning protection was my concern as well. I am using Running Springs with Stealth Dream 20amp power cords on a dedicated line. No degradation of sound I found
I use a whole house surge protector/line conditioner made by Environmental
Potentials
. It installs at the service panel, and it costs $650.

EPS's primary customers are industries that need clean power to ensure their
machinery runs efficiently and at at lower cost.

EP has a line of power products aimed at the residential/home
audio/audiophile user.

No BS. No audiophile mark-up.
Power conditioning: dedicated 20 amp circuits for each amp, plus an APC PMP2X whole house surge protector panel mounted at the breaker box. Otherwise, no power conditioning. Frankly folks, the MA-1 and MA-2 can draw so much power that the idea of putting anything in between them and a direct connection to the power company is hard to consider.
Honest1:

The two outlet surge protector at www.brickwall.com is all I use for my MA-1 amps. The best protection for your amp investment.