Atma-Sphere MA-1 amps

How good are these amps? I have 200w Class A mono blocks and have been eyeing these for sometime. What are your thought on them and hwo do they sound?

TIA
128x128jtwrace
Detlof - I sawinanother post you were trying out someVTL Seigfreids. How do they compare / contrast to your Atma-Spheres?
Hi Honest1,
Too early to say, I'm afraid. Thanks to their huge power reserves they wouldn't clip where the Atmas did, also it seemed to me, that on the piano LP I listend to, they rendered the decay of notes better than the Atmas, but I'm not sure at all. I was so taken in by the music, that I did not want to do direct comparisons. I'll do that later and keep you posted by mail.
Cheers,
Detlof,

That would be a very interesting comparison, but I would urge you to hear the Atma's at their best. If you haven't already I would replace the filament fuse with a premium fuse. Such a nice improvement for around $75 total for the two fuses. Not sure if the VTL's are in need of premium fuses - but it might be worth asking.
Emailists,
The Atmas take FN4 Fusetrons. I am not aware that there are premium versions for these beasts on the market.