Holographic imaging

Hi folks, is the so called holographic imaging with many tube amplifiers an artifact? With solid state one only hears "holographic imaging" if that is in the recording, but with many tube amps you can hear it all the time. So solid state fails in this department? Or are those tube amps not telling the truth?

Chris
dazzdax
I agree with Mapman here - the human ear is a much more sensitive instrument than any machine yet invented. No audio equipment I have ever heard or probably will ever hear can recreate the sound of a live performance.
TBG, you have a beautiful looking system, which I'm sure sounds wonderful - would love to hear it cuz I too have never been "fooled" into thinking a recorded performance sounds live (live-like yes), but if you system makes you feel that way, more power to you. Enjoy.
Tbg, I would like to join Pubul57 in sincerely wishing you as much satisfaction with your system as I draw from mine. After all, last not least also thanks to your postings, most of us have come to a reasonable and working definition what holography is, how it could be achieved and what its value and merit may be vis a vis the life event. As you may have guessed, I hold most of your arguments untenable, but generally, conflicting opinions not only help in the realization where one stands, the ensuing dialectics help to advance knowledge.
Happy listening