SS or Tube Preamps with Dual-Balanced outputs

I vertically bi-amp; I am looking for recommendations on fully balanced pre-amps that offer the ability to have 2 simultaneous balanced outputs. I am look for a full balanced circuit (some call this quad-balanced I believe).

Currently, I've been using a Classe CP-700 with excellent results for over a year and half. I like the Classe's build quality, separate power supply, air, clarity, imaging, musicality, etc...very much.

What other SS or Tube pre-amps offer dual-balanced outputs
with great imaging and other desirable sonic attributes?

Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Every post is the same Dave.

Rowland this and Rowland that.

Over and over and over.

Take a breath.
DCstep: my apologies for missing the add of the Capri to the list; it was not intentional. I was trying to take an 'audio sanity break' from an overly busy day at work and added some entries but missed yours. Again, my apologies.
I just took a look at the Capri,...it only seems to offer one set of balanced XLR outputs and 1 unbalanced RCA; does JRDG convert the RCA to a fully balanced XLR 2nd output set as an option?

Guido: Thanks for the thoughts on the fun behind evaluating all these different options and the various families of sound characteristics present amongst the various options.

Sting: Thanks for your thoughts on Ayre. I have friends (albeit other side of the country so cannot go listen) that are wild about Ayre mono's, digital players and the pre-amp listed above....

Audiofeil: Thanks for the information you've shared with me during the times we've talked (2 I think) over the past year or so). I hope all is well in Western NY!

To All: This continues to be a very good learning experience for me and I'm grateful for all the help, experience-based advice, etc...that you've all given.

The current (corrected) list is currently;

Accuphase C-2810
Accuphase C-2410
Aestehtix Janus
Aesthetix Calypso
AtmaSphere Music Preamplifier MP3 (option)
AtmaSphere New Music Preamplifier MP1 Mk. III (option)
Audio Horizons TP 2.1 (option)
Audio Research LS26
Audio Research Reference 3
Audionet Pre G2
Audiovalve Eklipse
Ayre KX-R
BAT 51 SE
BAT 52 SE
BAT REX
Belles 28A
Cary slp05 (on special order)
Classe CP700 and CP500
Esoteric C03 PreAmp (new)
Jeff Rowland Capri (option? 1 Bal-XLR, 1 Unb-RCA std)
Jeff Rowland Concerto (std)
Jeff Rowland Criterion (std)
Herron Audio
Mcintosh C500
Music First Audio MK II Preamplifier (TVC)
Music First Audio Reference Preamplifier (TVC)
Pass Labs XP20
Plinius Tautoro
Promitheus Audio Reference Ccore TVC (option)
Rogue Audio Hera
SimAudio P7 or P8
Sonic Frontiers Line3
Supratek Dual Cabernet
VAC Phi Beta
VTL 7.5
YS Audio BALANCED A2
No problem at all Zephyr. Let's ask Guido to look at the back of his Capri. I thought I saw two balanced outs, but I may have counted an In.

BTW, just curious, how do you plan to use the second outputs? Will you be comparing amps or running a long run to another room, or what?

Dave
I vertically bi-amp using two Edge NL 12.1 amps. I need two simultaneously active balanced XLR outputs as my NL12.1's are built with XLR inputs and I'd like to avoid using one pair of RCA->XLR converters not to mention the benefit of utilizing two balanced outputs as opposed 1 bal and 1 un-bal. The Classe CP-700 I utilize does a great job currently in this regard...