Which integrated Amp for Vandersteen 2ce Sig2 ?

Am currently using a Marantz PM15S1 to drive these speakers - very bright, airy, detailed BUT thin and once its gets into symphony / orchestra music, its messy. Otherwise, for simple femalevocals and jazz, its beautiful.

Hv auditioned the below

- Ayre 7xe
- BAT vx300
- Marantz PM11S1
- NAD M3
- Luxman L-590u Class A
- Musical Fidelity A5.5
- Musical Fidelity A1

Price increase simply cannot justify the sound improvement....am now looking at the below -

Pass Labs int-150
Gryphon Diablo
Luxman L-590u

Any comments ....
art80342
Art80342,

If you're asking about associated equipment, my setup is more modest than yours--the Vandies with an NAD C372 fed by a Sony Playstation 1 (I know, I know, but I'd replace it if there was a single thing wrong with its sound). If you mean room setup, I'll echo again what Eagleman6722 said about tilt back. For initial room placement, I used the Vandersteen manual's room measurement suggestions, then moved them around from there and adjusted tilt-back till everything cohered as I described. Good luck with it.
Dear all,

for the records - I bought the SUPERNAIT from NAIM !

It way surpassed the MARANTZ PM15S1 in terms of imaging, sound stage, bass and transparenc BUT its too loud .... I cannot put a thumb on the sound ... its a totally different animal!
Naits are great, especially for the money. How many watts in the Super Nait?
hee hee...for the records again, i have traded in the supernait for the

BAT vk300x ... now happily a BAT user .....

maybe the pre power - bat vk3ix and vk55 soon. but somehow, not sure if sonically its worth the additional $$$. the bat vk300x is like one of its kind in the BAT family INSTEAD of the entry level pre power : (