Using a Pre-Out to Bi-amp

I recently bought a Jolida 302B integrated tube amp with a custom installed pre-out. I have a pair of B&W 804's that are bi-ampable. I was wondering if I could run a
SS power amp through the pre-out (to run the bass) and then run the tweeter and mids through the Jolida 302B ?

Is there something I should be considering that I am not?

Thanks for your help
jpahere
Post removed 
Test w/O-Scope is confirmation.
Your reasoning is overall sound, but some amps may contain circuitry which acts in a time delay manner and May be audible. Something over 1/4 millisecond should do it.
I was just suggesting time delay as a possible occurance. I doubt it is really an issue, but lesser things have been turned into issues.
One thing NoBody mentioned was to have amps which are a match in Timbre. Put Rotel and NAD together and You've got a catfight. Or how 'bout Krell and Mac?
The other issue I missed was that many receivers will have different circuitry going into internal amps vs the pre out. I highly doubt that the internal amp signal passes by the pre-outs before being utilized. This should further muddy the waters. A few milliseconds difference is all it takes to kill that "magic" we are all looking for.