Dynaudio C2 with Plinius 9200

G'day all

I would like to ask the advice of fellow Dynaudio/Plinius owners and fans.

I am considering upgrading my speakers to Dynaudio C2's and im wondering wether my Plinius 9200 would be adequate to drive them or would i need to upgrade to a bigger Plinius amp.

My room is approx 15' x 18' and i generally only listen at low to moderate volumes so will the 9200 still give me the kick??

Thanks very much
johnno35
Dynaudio C has its issues for sure. I have a few friends who got rid of them rather quickly....
I don't think it is a power issue. If it was I would be complaining about lack of bass not the excess of it.
Look , I do think objectively that absolute majority of products on the audio market are bad. I am not talking about voodoo products like audio fuses and power cords: those are beyond any criticisms for any rational person. I am talking about all that plethora of electronic equipment that is floating around this forum and many other sites with FOR SALE signs on it.
And btw SYNERGY was invented by salesmen. I am not going to deny that most amps intensionally designed to sound distorted, so that audiophiles have something to talk about on these forums, but it's not a reason for anyone to jump on that marry-go-round.
The moment I hear someone talking about MATCHING amplifier to a speaker I realize that they talking about broken electronics being paired with poorly-designed analog front.
Think about it rationally; have you ever heard anyone returning from a concert and complaining that orchestra sounded soft o lacked bass or that they would look for a warmer sounding performers next time?
Next time someone tells you :"Sound is subjective" laugh at them. Sound is objective to a very high degree that is evolution, that is harmony that everyone understands. If sound was subjective we would not have music or recognise each other voices.
The moment I hear someone talking about MATCHING
amplifier to a speaker I realize that they talking about broken electronics being
paired with poorly-designed analog front.
Dkzzzz (Threads | Answers)

That's complete nonsense, and identifies a total lack of understanding of how
amplifiers and speakers work together.

Do some homework. You can start with "The Complete Guide to High End Audio"
by Robert Harley.
Dkzzz, unfortunately each concert hall is different, and not all seats are equal in sonic terms. It happened with me several times that bad concerthall acoustic destroyed for me the concert. I frequently go to classical concerts. I always very picky on selecting the right seats.