Integrated Amplifier balanced

I need some help in buying a Solid-state integrated amp. All my music is coming from a DAC (Slim Devices Transporter). The requirements are:

0. The best possible music within my budget (I listen to classical and vocal music).
1. Must support balanced inputs.
2. Dual voltage (110/220).
3. Under $3,000 used or new.
4. Solid build.

Bonus
1. Headphone output.

Greatly appreciate any advice.
audiophile_new
Is that budget just for the integrated, or the whole system? I would say that you may want to budget for a good DAC, since you can definitely improve over the Slim's DAC. One route may be to get a DAC with volume control like the Bel Canto e.One DAC3 and then get an amp and use the DAC as a preamp. I know someone who does this with a Pass 250.5 and likes it very much (although maybe still misses a preamp).

I have the Pass and love it. I don't know what they go for used, but I would guess over 3,000. I would think a YBA Passion Integre 300 would be a good route, or the Plinius 9200, both of which are very beautiful sounding amps, and both of which hold up well for resale (also match your criteria above).

I would maybe suggest pinning down your speakers first, because if you're going to buy and sell until you get the right thing, speakers are a drag to do that with; however, amps are pretty easy. You could also get a 2000 and under integreated and get a DAC that will perform better than the squeeze, unless you're going with a modded unit.
The budget is just for the integrated.

I have no intention of buying and selling! This is a long-term purchase and that was the reason why I am asking the experts!!

I called Mark Levinson and understand that they stopped making No.383 - I am not sure why. Is it a good idea to buy an amp that the manufacturer isn't interested in selling?

I heard good things about the Transporter - this is the first time I heard someone say that it is not a good DAC. The alternatives would be Benchmark DAC (same price range). I haven't looked at Bel Canto yet. I can get an optical-out from Squeezebox comes with a Optical Out so that is not a big issue.

YBA retail is $4650. I hope PS Audio is dual-voltage. I will check with them.