BAT VK-32 tube preamp or stay with BAT VK-3ix

I have ordered a BAT VK-55SE. (I was using a solid state VK-220). I currently have a BAT VK-3ix which I really think is a nice preamp. I haven't been able to find much on the VK-32 and am curious to know if you think it would be a big step up from the VK-3ix. If I do this I'm probably looking at the non-SE version of the preamp as I kind of like the idea of the 6922's in the chain. (If you think the SE version is the better option plse say so).

Would prefer to not have recommendations for another brand of preamp as I really like BAT and the synergy I got with the VK-220 and 3-ix. I just got the urge to try a Tube amp for the first time, so any thoughts on the VK-32 or 32SE are appreciated.

Source is Ayre C-5xe and speakers = Harbeth M-30, and I don't have a local dealer where I can audition.

Thanks, Mark
classical1
I checked with Victor and he said it is only mistake with BAT's website. Supprise is that he did not put it right sisnce then.

Tungvu
from Victor, VK 55, 55SE is push pull design, however vk 60, 75 etc. are with single-ended bridge design. As price of vk 55Se and vk 75 more or less the same, the decision can be hard.

VK55Se:
strength: 6h30 tube
weakness: push pull

VK 75
strength: single ended bridge design
weakness: no 6H30 (6Sn7), higher power

Any comments?
hi tungvu,

the vk75 family are very very different with the line of vk55 / vk55 se.

the top and bottom end of the vk 75 are much much more distinctive and likely one will easily be able to make a decision after A/B audition.

i know somebody whom refuse the vk75 after doing a home audition with his tannoy speakers while gladly pair the vk 55.

i owned the vk 55 monoblocks and prior that the vk 55 stereo and did EXTENSIVE A/B comparision with both vk 75 and vk 75 se and vk 55. vk 55 BLOOMS in the mid range with simply renders vocals better ..... hence i was willing to give up the top/bottom ...
I plan to add LP to my system and now need to upgrade the phono part in my VK32SE (buying some part from BAT and insert into the pre). The cost is about 600$. Pls let me know if it is better solution than using separate phone with similar price from other brand.

Thank you
tungvu