Which is the most tubelike solid state amp around

Being a tube person who is trying to put together an active loudspeaker setup , I have come across the problem of choosing the best driver for the midrange and upper bass i.e.80Hz to 2.5 KHz. I would like to try a panel such as a Magnapan but am told that they are rather power hungry. Therefore, I would be grateful if fellow Audiogoners could share your experience in relation to the best powerful SS amps that would not be out of place in a "tube-ophile's" system.
Thanks
ecka
I've owned the Lamm M1.1s and thought they were very tube-like,suppose it is the input tube and "class A" operation.I wouldn't see why the 2.1/.2 wouldn't fit the bill.I don't believe it is necessary to go to the .2 units,if money is an issue.I bought these because the ATM-3s were out of their league (best in triode-mode) driving the VSA VR-6 and the low impedance of the woofers.
Disagree on Clayton. At least the S-40, which leans more toward neutrality with a touch of warmth. Certainly not tubey. I've not heard other Claytons.
Dave
Spectron Musician III SE mkii with Bybee filter. The Bybee adds the magic - holographic and with a natural warmth that makes me not miss my KR tube amps.
"The Bybee adds the magic - holographic and with a natural warmth that makes me not miss my KR tube amps."

Yes of course, we know it but..... why only with Spectron amps??? Mike Garner of Tweekgeek.com has a licence from Jack Bybee and will install, for money, on any amp.

Alternatively, look Audiogon.com - Tweak sections ,today I saw a few Bybees plug-in which can be used, obviously, with any amplifier

Regards