"D" amps, general discussion who's 1 and why?

There sure seems to be allot of continued "BUZZ" regarding "D" amps. I am reading more and more SET/Tube users and lovers actually recommending and using them.

So what are your thoughts.
dev
Breuninger, very interesting indeed. What is the rest of your set-up consist of with the MBL's including IC's, PC's and SC's. I thought I read you were using Jadis 500 mono blocks.

I actually have the same speakers as you but when I was doing the evaluations of "D" class I was doing it with Eggleston Andra 2's, Virtual Dynamic Genesis cables threw out.

Ericjcabrera, which current models and what did you go with and why, what differences did you find.

Dcstep, you own a Jeff Rowland 500 Continuum Integrate have you done any listening comparisons with any other similar designed amps such as Spectron, if so what's your take. I really like the gorgeous look of Rowland product.
Spectron and Nuforce don't use the B&O module or anybody else's for that matter. They use their proprietary module.
Sbank, Philefreak is a die hard SET amp guy.

Philefreak, I know you responded to the other thread but you should add a little more here about you experiences with class "D" and specifically your thoughts of Spectron product.

Philefreak that was great info. you gave in the other thread, I have heard from others that going with mono blocks the difference again is major, any thoughts.
My best friend has built his system around set amps with an
analog front end. I built mine with class "D" amps and a
digital front end. We listen to each other's systems all the time. It is amazing how similar they sound. I will have to say I did not like the sound of my "D" amp after i first purchased it. They do require a lot of playing time to break in.I found using balanced interconnects all the way through my system also helped.