TUBE AMP LOVERS - What SS amp makes you smile???

I'm looking for input from tube amp lovers that have switched from tube to solid state amplifiers and not looked back.

What tube amp did you move on from?

What SS amp provided the same level of musicality, keeping you smiling for the long-haul?

Thanks.
barrelchief
So the tube amp lovers to ss thread ends up about wire? No offense Granny but why not start a thread about this wire at a buck 49 a foot? You've got me curious as well but I do believe that the thread has been officially hijacked.
Your contribution in your first post is excellent but how does wire come into play to the original question? In respect to the OP I think it needs to get back on topic, or at least a bit closer.
I was asked a question on one of my comments that's all. I gave an answer.
As an aside, I do not buy into the notion of "hijacking" here. Right and left turns are common and just fine with me. No crime here, just normal and acceptable meandering in these threads. All good.
No crime, plenty of turns, quite typical. Again, excellent post just that all subsequent posts since yours pertained to the wire, that all. YOU brought up the wire and its like having a conversation with someone about a topic and all of a sudden the subject is changed to something completely unrelated, certainly not unusual on this site. I get your excitement and think maybe you should start a thread. No foul no harm.
I guess you lost me. The point of my post was " things to ponder" as related to the poster's question. I mentioned the wire in the context of how it can make one smile with its tube like sound. How it, wire, plays a role in the resulting sound of an amp and a system. Wire can certainly help an SS amp sound more tube like. I suggest this wire can help a good SS amp sound as such. It is on point and not unrelated in the least.

Perhaps you think I gave to much detail on this original post and that I can understand.
To help get us back on track I will post on this wire in a new thread. I am finding the Lector VM200 hybrid amp to be very tube like. I know it has two signal tubes, but it does sound like a full-on tube output amp.