"D" amps, general discussion who's 1 and why?

There sure seems to be allot of continued "BUZZ" regarding "D" amps. I am reading more and more SET/Tube users and lovers actually recommending and using them.

So what are your thoughts.
dev
Ugly Huh? I must have very bad earwax buildup. . . the more I listen to my class D JRDG 312 the more I like it. . . or may be it's in those bad recessive genes of mine. . . who knows! (smiles!)
Coffeey, I fail to see you have the experience to make such a sweeping generalization.
Coffeey, why would anyone dig up a copy HiFi Plus to see how class D sounds? Listen for youself and listen to the latest generation. Those guys are way behind the curve.

If you don't trust your own ears, then it won't matter what you buy or listen to, will it?

Dave
The bottomline Coffey, is that unless you had the opportunity of listening at some length to at least a couple of well broken in examples of the more well regarded / advanced class D amplifiers on the market today, you won't have any idea if these devices are for you or not. Try a careful listen to at least 2 or more of the following: latest H2O monos, Spectron monos with all the upg, Bel Canto Ref 500 Mk.2, Bel Canto Ref 1000 MK.2, JRDG 312, JRDG Continuum 500, JRDG 501 monos with a PC1 on each monoblock. . . . . In the end, at least you will have formed a reasonably educated opinion. about some significant examples in the current state of the class D art.
I listened plenty long to both Bel Canto and Red Dragon,and guess what at the end it was ugly and unmusical,and frankly made my skin crawl,so dont give me the part about not listening.