Class A Amp

Any recommendation for class A Amp which can drive the 2.8Ohm speaker and put out about 400-600W

Thanks
ledinhhien
What's the budget?

For Thiel, think Pass, BAT, Mcintosh, etc. Solid state that has some emotion and will not overdrive the tweeters. Agree with the need for power, especially if the space is large.

Pass x600.5 does 600 into 8, and 900 into 4. Something like the first 80 is class A (for delicate passages), and then it switches to AB (for loud passages to keep it clear and delineated).

Rob
Rleff comes closest to what you want with his recommendation of the Atma-Sphere. Keep in mind that Rleff discribes only one channel. Check it out on atma-sphere.com, it's really a product to behold!
What 2.8 Ohm load speaker specifically?

If the load varies widely by frequency around a 2.8 ohm average spec, then I'm thinking any tube amp, even the Atmasphere, may not be ideal.

I'm thinking one of the other Class A SS recommendations, assuming they double output from 8 into 4 and 2 ohms, or the Rowland or Bel Canto Class Ds that do same would be better.
Most class A amps go to class A/B after 20-60 watts. They simply can't dissipate that much power when idle. I'd go with a moscode bridged mono.
I'm a fan of the Moscode amp, but the dink on it has been a weakness driving low impedance speakers, so I'm not sure it's the best choice for the OP.

Perhaps the new Moscode 402 has improved upon this?