Anyone using the Transistor Research LabsM 225's

On the grapevine I have heard that these amps are good enough to be the end of the line. Given their reasonable cost - that would be great news. Any comments?
128x128gammajo
Fiddler
Could you provide a link reference to the Audio Circle thread in question? I search there and found only positive comments
Thanks
Joe
12-21-08: Grannyring
Tvad, you had mentioned you did not care for the Nuforce
amps...
Where did I mention this about the Ref9 SE
V2?

In fact, I thought the NuForce Ref9SE V2 were the best sounding digital amps
I have heard in my system. I almost bought them, except they did not quite
handle the bass frequencies of my loudspeakers to my satisfaction due to the
amps not doubling power as load impedance is halved. As a result the
tonality was a bit unbalanced.

Overall, I thought the NuForce were refined and musical.
Tvad, my mistake. I am remembering some past comments or impressions you had on the Nuforce amps.

Gammajo, my experience with Paul & Brian at TRL has been wonderful. That's all I can say - wonderful. I would start a dialog with Paul and get your own impressions over time.
Grannyring, it's true I did not care for the earlier iterations of NuForce amps. The Ref9 SE V2 is a substantial improvement over the companies' previous releases.
Gammajo,

Sorry, my fault. It wasn't Audio Circle, but rather - head-fi. As always, there are two sides to every story and who knows what the truth really is. I simply found this thread when I began researching TRL due to the raves here on the 'Gon about the M225.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/scammer-trl-tube-research-labs-paul-weitzel-314357/index5.html