Wyred 4 Sound Class D Amps ???...........

Some say these are the best class D amps on the market....what do you think?.....
hifisoundguy
do these synergize well with Magnepan 1.6s?

do they have balanced inputs?

thanks
Though I haven't had the pleasure to compare Wyred amps to my
Ref 9 se v2s I inquired if an audition is offered like nuforce
Does. I was told you have to buy first and if you return them its
A 20% restock fee. So the audition is not going to happen for
Now.

I've gone through the upgrade/mod with my amps and could detect
Each from stock ref 9 to se and then v2. I've been enjoying these
Fine amps now for over 3 years.

I'm with tvad when it comes to this question cause we all hear different.
And that's the reason for all of the product
We are offered to have in our systems.
Mike
05-24-09: Audiotomb
do these synergize well with Magnepan 1.6s?
Check the reviews at the website. The Positive Feedback review tried the ST-500 into the Thiel CS-2.4, which, according to its impedance measurements, is a difficult load demanding lots of instantaneous current. To quote the review:
Not only does its impedance drop to 2.73 ohms at 600Hz, but it stays significantly below 4 ohms from 100Hz to 50kHz, and there is a difficult combination of 4.5 ohms magnitude and –45° electrical phase angle at 80Hz.
I figure if the Wyred4Sound can drive that load with ease, it shouldn't have any trouble with Magnepans.
do they have balanced inputs?
Yep, all of 'em.
Johnnyb53, it isn't necessarily the low impedance which is the problem it is the huge phase angle of 45degrees. This means that voltage and current are 'out of phase' by that much. Some amplifiers, notably tubes balk at such loads.
I don't 'member off hand, which way is the worst for tubes.....
Also, as if that weren't enough, the phase angle in degrees results in a little gem called Power Factor. This means that you simply don't deliver all the power you think you are paying for.
Many 'bad' amp/speaker combinations are simply a speaker/amp mismatch. Either may do well with other components.