Replacement tube for Peachtree Audio Decco?

Can anyone suggest a great replacement tube for this amp? I want to get all I can out of this amp. I want a nice warm sound with tight bass and loads of detail. A midrange that just floats. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance
restless_times
for better or worse, a speaker change is going to have a much greater effect.
I like my speakers, very much actually, I am using the Swan D2.1SE monitors. Actually I am happy with the sound of the Decco, but I keep hearing that better tubes mean better sound, and most say the you can do better than the stock Chinese tube.
The stock tube in my Decco was a Russian 6H23n and it's actually a pretty nice-sounding tube.

I tried most of the tubes I have around that would work in the Decco and really liked the Amperex 6DJ8 Orange Globe but it's one of a pair that I like to use in my tube amp so it's back there now. I listened to the Siemens 7308, Tesla E88CC, Ediswan CV2492 and Ediswan PCC88 and didn't come away with a clear favorite. The Tesla is in there now and it sounds wonderful but it may just be that I have an affection for old Tesla tubes.

I would suggest you get in touch with a really knowledgeable dealer like Jim McShane and buy two or three of his recommended tubes in the 6DJ8/6922/7308/E88CC family. It won't cost a lot and you'd have the fun of swapping them out and hearing the differences.
-