Wyred4S or Belles for Usher Be718?

Has anyone out there made the comparison between the Class D Wyred amps and that of the Belles or even the Odyssey Stratos Extreme monoblocks?

These 3 amps are on my short list to drive my inefficient speakers (sound best with 200watts or more). My budget is 2k used or may stretch to 2.5K for something exceptional.

What are the advantages of class a/b vs a superb sounding class d?

Thanks!!
indiesound
I would stay away from stereotypes about any "class" of amplifier. Generalizations such as "class A/B has more emotion than class D" make no sense whatsoever.

For what it's worth, I have a Wyred ST500, which has considerably more control, and sheer emotion than either my class A/B Conrad Johnson sonographe amp, and my class A/B Anthem MCA50, both of which are great sounding amps.
I have been using Belles 150A Hot Rod for years in my BR system. It is a wonderful amp, excellent bass and soundstaging, with slight tilt to warm side, which you might need with the Ushers, which I have read can be a bit forward.

Have never heard a Class D amp at home so cannot comment.

Neal
My Belles 150a hotrod is a great match for Usher 6381 if that helps you making a decision.
I finally took the plunge into the "Class D" pool and can declare that I shall never look back upon conventional Class A A/B again!

I wholeheartedly agree with Goatwuss though - there are prime examples of all "classes". I auditioned some mediocre Class D amps and outstanding traditional amps before buying a PS Audio GCC-250.

For what it's worth - I'm using the step down from the BE718's, the Usher X-718's with a PS Audio GCC-250 Control Amplifier (ICE based Class-D) with outstanding results. The best synergy I've ever owned and, hands down, one of the best sounding systems I've ever put together.