Bel Canto Ref1000mkII stock issues?

I just heard that Bel Canto is having a circuit board issue with these amps. Consequently, they are delaying shipments right now. Is it a supply issue, a quality/design issue, or a demand issue due to the favorable Stereophile review and A rating? Love to hear from anyone "in the know".
Thanks!
swanny76109
Where did you hear this info I wonder?On the street/Under the bridge?From a dealer?Used car salesman?Pretty lame dude.Cant wait to see your next post???

This thread is a bit infomercial for my taste, too.

But Buff, thanks for at least disclosing your commercial affiliations, which is more than we can say for some.

Cheers,
Why are you guys misreading my post? I am not a dealer or anything. I am merely a prospective buyer and just trying to do my research and check the boards. I love Bel Canto stuff (own a couple pieces now) and am trying to determine whether to buy the old mkIs used or go for the gold with the mark IIs. Where in the world is civility these days? Geez. Drop the ad hominem attacks already. I appreciate Buff's quick response and disregard the other two for not being helpful whatsoever. Cheers guys!
You are correct.I am wrong and apoligize for my lameness.Hope this may even us up,Bob