NAD M3 V Vincent 236MKII any experiences??

Has anyone had the chance to compare the Vincent 236MKII to the NAD M3? Any thoughts or experiences would be helpful. Thanks
128x128geph0007
I do have the 236MKII and it seems to be very impressive but I lost my baseline a while ago. I have always liked NAD hence the question. Keith
OK Kieth, so you have the new 150 watt version. How do you like it so far ? I have thought about the NAD M3 to go with my M5 SACD player, but also wondered about the Vincent hybrid. For around 2 grand or a little over, new and used, there are quite a few integrated amps I have been digging up info on.

Besides these 2, the Moon Audio version of the LSA integrated amps, Primare, McIntosh,Cary, and a bunch more. So I am pretty confused by now !
The Vincent 236mk is the amp as the ShengYa A10CS...This is the same company just different name on it. Over at the Pacific Valve & Electric Company they sell the same amp for only $899 !... . www.pacificvalve.us/ShengYaA10CS.html
Well then somebody has some explaining to do I think, as Vincent says they design all their units, and have it built in China ! Interesting question ? I was just recently told by a company in the US with some awesome Integrated amps, that there is a lot of copy units being produced by Chinese Companies,and they are not the same in quality, QC, and certainly warranty service and back up. HMMMMM ?
Shengya was the OEM for Vincent, some Shengya units had "Vincent" on the transformer covers! I read somewhere that Vincent now has its own factory in China. The A10 was the same as the vincent 236 mk1