Pre-Power or Int Amp for Totem Wind

Hi

I'm looking for amplifier for Totem Wind , but home trial is unavailable in my country. The room is about 4 x 6 m. My budget is around 10k and would likt to have liquidity treble-mid and tight-fast bass.

Thanks in advance
uglystupid
Maybe going with Sim separate component is a good idea. All I know is Wind is a very, very, very demanding speaker. They require tons of power to sing well.

Or you could email Vince at Totem. He designs the speakers and he could recommend a few amps that could sufficiently drive the Wind. But tell him up front that your budget is $10K or less, he tends to recommend pricey amps...:-))

Good luck
I got reply from Totem that it's depend on personal taste.... Well, what a nice advise.

He just give me some successful example:
AYRE V5/K5
PLINIUS Sa-103 / p8
Mcintosh 401/501
NAIM nap300
SIMAUDIO w-8
Mcintosh 7000

Most of them are overbudget :(
You can get those amplifiers named by Totem at a hefty discount if you buy them pre-owned (1-2 year old) here or on E Bay.

The partner at my firm had won the auction on a McIntosch integrated on Ebay for 1/3 of the retail price last year and the original owner used it very little and had owned the amp for less than 1 year.

You can always resell them here at a little loss but this should be expected since audio is a hobby:-))

Good luck
I was able to listen to a pair of Wind Designs powered by a Halo A21, very very nice.