ASR Emitter II Exclusive question

Just got one of these and was wondering what platforms/feet you guys have used/recommend etc.. Any difference with power cable upgrades on the power supplies?

Thanks for any advice/info
128x128mantis007
I've been using a KCI Silkworm II RCA - superb sounding cable. Brings a slight bit of warmth that I like(expecially coming from a full tube system). The cable is 24k gold - not plated - very detailed and rich but not slow sounding at all.
Mantis: Thanks for your suggestions. As far as speaker cables, are you using the JPS with a JPS jumper? Another curiosity: were did you put the 4 ASR boxes?
-- Ale
Ale, I am using the JPS with a jumper to the bass. I was going to put my ASR on top of a rack but it's just to big so I bought an HHG amp stand made of wenge rails & walnut posts with a granite insert. I was suprised to find that the HHG stand tightened up imaging a bit. I'll put some updated pics of my system up soon or just start a new virtual system.
Hi Guys,

Ale, Glad to hear you are enjoying your Emitter as well.

The RCA leads i am using match the effortles bandwidth nature of the Emitter so well, the Valhalla and Audioplan's were good/excellent, but this one i build myself opens up the lower frequency range beyond what the others can do, and seperation is better too, resulting in a truly beleivable 3d full scale presentation. I call it the Class B52. I will be producing it, as i think it's really very good. There is a photo on my system page i think.

Let us know how it goes, always good to hear experiences from other owners of our favourite components.

Regards to all,
Paul.

Hi ASR users,

One tweak strongly recommended - REM8 from Acoustic Revive. (I ought to get a commission from AR for this or atleast one or two more REM-8s for free :-) , but no affiliations whatsoever - for the records!!!)

It is not cheap, but I tell you, once you try it, you will not give it back to the dealer ! Simply place it on Acrylic cover face down on the Emitter & you will see the noise being sucked out & the Bass simply expand !!! Astonishing... I suspect all those caps simply are not so nice for EMI.

Try it for yourself, maybe it is just me who is attracting all the noise ;-) It says the REM8 is to be placed near Transformers, but it works just as well on top of the Acrylic cover of the main amp. The p/s are anyhow covered with metal plates, so maybe the effectivity is not that great. Probably something like the Shakti Stone on TOP of the p/s units could help, I guess.

Any experience ?