Upgrading wall outlets

Curious if anyone has found much difference in sound quality upgrading wall outlets.
eagleman6722
I respect your opinion regarding the “Placebo effect”, but I don’t think so. I don’t want to start an argument however for the record, (in my opinion), in blind tests that I ran with several other audiophiles, a difference could be heard using some exotic or more expensive outlets other than hospital grade. To take it a step farther, as long as the outlets were not gold, having them cryogenically treated enhanced the outlets even more after initial break-in.
This thread is a hoot. I mean no disrespect to anyone who has previously posted and has found audio nirvana by simply changing out an electrical outlet. But with 30+ years in the business of designing and building computer datacenters, and dealing with a myriad of power issues on a daily basis, I must post the following short reminders:

1. I'm sure that most of you guys understand that NONE of your gear actually runs on AC power - that the job of component's power suply is to convert AC to DC. Having said that, have any of you ever measured the AC in vs. the DC out? If you have, have any of you seen a measurable difference in the DC out after making of the above recommended changes? If yes, you have a defective power supply.

2. Hospital grade outlets - I'm also sure that you guys who are using them understand that so called "Hospital Grade Outlets" are designed for safety purposes, and have nothing to do with quality of power delivered. In fact, there are thousands of Mil-Spec power connector types that are much more efficient at providing a stable, cold current connection than the NEMA 5-15 plug. Unless your existing electrical outlet is very old (25+ years), you will probably see the same improvement by simply cleaning the outlet with Deoxit and adjustng the receptacle contact gap (shut off the circuit first or unwire the receptacle first, please).

3. Household wiring - yes, I would imagine that you would see an improvement by rewiring or running a dedicated line, under some circumstances. In general, there is no reason why average audio gear requires a "dedicated" circuit, unless (for example):
a. You have an old electric clothes dryer or other "noisy" appliance on the same circuit (eve then, it might be cheaper and easier to simply replace the appliance).
b. You have aluminum wiring - 'nuff said.
c. You have an outdoor exposed breaker panel or fuse box and live near the ocean. It is probrably better in that case to relocate the panel indoors and keep your contacts clean.

Gee, this is almost fun. Can we talk about ultra premium ($$$) power cords next?
This thread is a hoot. I mean no disrespect to anyone who has previously posted and has found audio nirvana by simply changing out an electrical outlet. But with 30+ years in the business of designing and building computer datacenters, and dealing with a myriad of power issues on a daily basis, I must post the following short reminders:
08-12-09: Br3098
The earth is flat, and that is that!
Br,
As far as hypnosis goes, it easier acts on the crowd of people; that's why if you're just beginning to master this art, you should work with groups in order to find one that would fall under your convincing commands...
Who do you think will fall under hypnosis first??

Those, who mastered this art properly, can even convince convinced not to listen to you or read what you're saying i.e. to decline truth.
Br,
As far as hypnosis goes, it easier acts on the crowd of people; that's why if you're just beginning to master this art, you should work with groups in order to find one that would fall under your convincing commands...
Who do you think will fall under hypnosis first??

Those, who mastered this art properly, can even convince convinced not to listen to you or read what you're saying i.e. to decline truth.