Upgrading wall outlets

Curious if anyone has found much difference in sound quality upgrading wall outlets.
eagleman6722
This thread is a hoot. I mean no disrespect to anyone who has previously posted and has found audio nirvana by simply changing out an electrical outlet. But with 30+ years in the business of designing and building computer datacenters, and dealing with a myriad of power issues on a daily basis, I must post the following short reminders:
08-12-09: Br3098
The earth is flat, and that is that!
Br,
As far as hypnosis goes, it easier acts on the crowd of people; that's why if you're just beginning to master this art, you should work with groups in order to find one that would fall under your convincing commands...
Who do you think will fall under hypnosis first??

Those, who mastered this art properly, can even convince convinced not to listen to you or read what you're saying i.e. to decline truth.
Br,
As far as hypnosis goes, it easier acts on the crowd of people; that's why if you're just beginning to master this art, you should work with groups in order to find one that would fall under your convincing commands...
Who do you think will fall under hypnosis first??

Those, who mastered this art properly, can even convince convinced not to listen to you or read what you're saying i.e. to decline truth.
It sounds better for the same reason that your car drives better after you wash it, for the same reason you're more likely to buy a house if you smell bread being baked in it, and for the same reason your impression of someone is dramatically different depending on whether you happen to have a cold beverage or a hot one in your hand when you meet them. I'm assuming, of course, that the old wall socket will not have been made of a pig snout.