An honest opinion about upgrading?

I'd like to get better definition and clarity out of my music which is mostly jazz, chill, new age, vocals and some classical. Do i need new speakers, would mono blocks with more power give me a better sound, how about a great integrated amp.
My speakers are the Paradigm S-8's, the power amp is the Rouge Audio 90, the pre amp is the Rouge Audio Magnum 99. I have the Ayon CD-1, Music Hall 9.1 with Black cartridge. My cables are all in the 200-400 price range. What should i do?... i'd like to hear a better sound for a reasonable amount of money. I think about the Ayon Triton integrated amp or maybe the Rouge Audio mono blocks (150 WPC vs the 90 i have now).

With what i have what would your next move be.
bobmclean
obviously you are getting a lot of different advice.

I recommend you try different cables and maybe new tubes before selling anything as substantial as your amp or speakers. It is just plain easier to buy/sell wire or tubes than components. You can get big improvements with good tubes too. Also selling components you will probably take a bigger hit (money wise) than selling and buying wire etc...

Just my two cents and also fwiw you can chase your tail forever in this HFOCs (hobby for obsessive compulsives)
Just my two cents and also fwiw you can chase your tail forever in this HFOCs (hobby for obsessive compulsives) Philjolet (System | Threads | Answers)
From Wikipedia:
"The phrase "obsessive-compulsive" has become part of the English lexicon, and is often used in an informal or caricatured manner to describe someone who is meticulous, perfectionistic, absorbed in a cause, or otherwise fixated on something or someone."

"These symptoms can be alienating and time-consuming, and often cause severe emotional and economic loss."

Wow Philojet, at least according to this Wikipedia definition, many here including me may be guilty as charged.
A bit of research shows S8 impedance to be more challenging to drive:

Minimum impedance: 4.2Ω at 92Hz
Nominal impedance: 6Ω
Philjolet or PhiloJolet, you get me right on the spot, brother. This is a never end vicious cycle. I took a break from 2 channel audio and try something difference ( H/T application). After finishing my Pio Elite system with an old 32" LCD and after messing around with the new codecs, I am now find myself wanting the Pio Kuros display while my room is rather be perfect with a 40" the most. Then also the SVS/ HSU go down below 18 Hz....while my current subs are not.....Simply cannot win the merry go around no matter 2 channel audio or H/T. Meditation doesn't help since while focusing on my inner soul, I see a vivid dream of the Krell FBI intergrated or the Pass 150 I....