Joule - Electra: Just How Hot??

I'm considering Joule Electra mono blocs as a source of amplification. My fundamental question is not about the sonics rather this is a question for those that actually have J-E in their system: How much heat do they throw off and how do you manage--especially in the warm months of the year? Or is the heat issue not really a major problem? My room is 25 X 17 X 13 (LxW xH)with 4 air conditioning vents and 2 heat extraction ducts.
amilcar
I am sure they have to be pretty reliable or they would not have the reputation that they have. I have to say that I do have my reservations more than I did previous to this thread.
I realize this thread is a bit old, but it speaks to my question. I have a 3 tier audio rack & about all the space I could allocate to the amp would be about 16" (between the bottom & middle shelf)...is this enough space above these amps? The stand is open on all sides otherwise.
Gwng8 I don't know the overall height of these amps but I would venture 16" would probably be high enough for them to fit. The problem is that these amps put out so much heat that it would be a better idea to have them in the open on a dedicated stand or on the top shelf of the rack, not always practical. The heat they would throw off would probably be too much for both the amp and the component/shelf above, they need plenty of space above for the heat to dissipate.