High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Post removed 
You are right charles1dad, I agree with you, I enjoy reading all of your post, you are a well grounded audiophile, me, sorry, At times I get excited, some cables and other audio gets me the same as getting into a Ferrari for the first time versus a volkswagon, you can understand that, you have been there yourself, I enjoy every ones excitement Here, this is what it's suppose to be all about.
Welcome Jmcgrogan2 & Acman3, to this "High Fidelity" thread .
It's true, the best of the CT-1 series cost dearly.
I'm selling my $10,000 Ultimate speaker cables to buy the $15,000
Ultimate Reference. (prices reflect 2.5Meter cables). Each piece of HF gear was a stretch for me but the results………worth every penny!!

Also true, these cables create an image and a "realness" that I could not have imagined possible. Reviewers and bloggers have gone crazy over this new magnetic transmission method and their Unbelievable - Unequalled results.

I kind of like the challenge of working out how to come up with huge piles of cash to advance my audio nirvana. Still, the Ultimate and Ultimate Reference cables are going to be out of reach for all but the wealthiest or craziest of us. (i'm not wealthy so…)

Also, I'm fairly sure the people on this thread already have audio systems. ;-) Dave
;-) Dave
@ Jmcgrogan2, why are you making fun of my down time with my system, I am in transition of getting a new digital player that takes time for me to pay for?, I had my cables long before this move, the cost of my cables has nothing to do with what I am doing!, My company is seasonal, I buy my gear in the spring, summer, and part of the fall. I could sale one of my looms of cables and get my digital player, I choose not to, I am keeping everything, I am going to build a second system with the loom of cables I am not useing on the main rig, and the digital player I am going to buy soon will land on the second system when I buy a much better player for the main system, I took the money from the last digital player and did a wise move!, I bought a very nice pick-up and trailer for my company, that way I can make more money and spend more on audio, I believe that making two to three times more money than I did last year will help, to make that happen, I Invested in the company!
Hi charles1dad, I do not believe in putting the horse before the cart myself, My first piece was my speakers, then my amp, digital player and cables were bought at the same time, then I bought more cables, and will be buying more cables, each step with each addition of another better performing cable has helped my system alot.