Hegel Amplifiers

Tried asking this on various forums, but did not get enough information. If anyone visited the recent audio fests and have listened to Hegel amps - especially the H20 - please describe how you found the sound of the Hegel amps. Any comparison? This is one amp I have shortlisted besides the Parasound A21. Also considering Classe 2200. Did not hear any particular one.
Any feedback is appreciated.
128x128milpai
Milpai, as I wrote in my show report on CES '11 in StereoTimes, I thought the Weiss, Hegel, Sound Applications was the best sounding room. They used the H20. I have sought it for review, but it is in such demand, that I have been unable to get it for review, as yet.

I should also say that their speakers were the new Venture Encore speaker.
Milpai, as I wrote in my show report on CES '11 in StereoTimes, I thought the Weiss, Hegel, Sound Applications was the best sounding room. They used the H20. I have sought it for review, but it is in such demand, that I have been unable to get it for review, as yet.

I should also say that their speakers were the new Venture Encore speaker.
Tbg,
Yes, I did go through stereotimes.com site where it was mentioned. Hope you get the amp soon, for a review.

Bill_k,
Talk2me had the H10. Maybe the H20 is a much better amp than H10 and what you are hearing in your system might be might close to the $36K Burmester...who knows. But good to know that you are enjoying the Hegel. I considered this amp in my search last year and hence I started this thread. But I had no way to audition it in person. Hence I decided not to go for it.
The H10 (special edition-only 30 made world wide) was $12,000. The H20 is $5500. Do you think Hegel would do that to it's H10 owners? That is, build a better amp right away, for over 2x LESS? But, in all reality, the Hegel H30 would be a better match for the Burmester 911 MK3(best amp in the world by Tone Audio Magazine)
I wonder about the Hegel H30? Any owners out there? I do love Hegel's customer service, after I realized I was too hot tempered. Sorry Hegel!