Ayre K1xe vs First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II

I own a First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II and I'm contemplating for the MK III upgrade which promises to be even quieter!. I recently come across a Ayre K1xe for sale and I'm wondering if I should go for this instead. Read that the Ayre is also a very quiet unit. Is this an advisable move?
shsohis
I must urge all that use Ayre to use a totally balanced system. By using some units balanced and others single ended, you can't experience what Ayre's sound really is. I'm not saying that there is a huge difference, but I would describe it as quite dramatic...and may well bring what you are looking for to the party. I am using an all Ayre system with balanced vinyl and Vandersteen 5A's, and the sound is quite extraordinary.
shsosis,

Ditch being an audiophile and just be a music lover, unless of course you enjoy torture.
Kurt_Tank,

I'm currently using a full range of Kimber KS-1030 unbalanced. I might just start looking for the balanced equivalents.

I'm actually starting to enjoy the Ayre more than the First Sound now....
stringreen- I am curious what other cables you have compared the anti-cables to. I have read some good reviews. Thanks.