Krell or Plinius?

Hello everyone!
Im building my system and looking for an integrated amp. I think ill stick with used equipment due to financial reasons. I would like U to advice me which way to go? Krell KAV-400xi or Plinius 9200? My speakers are Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. I need a versatile system to play any kind of music. Which of those two would U recommend and why?

Mike
mike79
Krell is a very sound distorting amp. It is geared towards Hometheater systems not 2 channel audio. Krell will have BASS and alien sounding "treble" from a distant planet.
If you want good amp look at companies that make good speakers like ATC. Their amps are relatively not that expensive if you r considering Krell.

Never heard Plinius, so cannot comment on it.
400xi is very synergistic with Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, or other Vienna Acoustics speakers for that matter. It is one of those combinations 'that work'.

However, if you want to have best of both worlds (400xi and Plinius) I would suggest geting the new Krell S300i.
I have also wondered about a comparism between these two. There, however, so many Krell amps for sale, more than any other amp. No sure why.
I heard a Krell integrated powering some Vienna Acoustics Beethovens a few years ago and was surprised at how good the combination sounded, far better than I would have expected (I was not a fan of that Krell integrated) and something I could easily see enjoying for hours. I agree with Elberoth2, I believe it is a combination that just "works", for whatever reason. Plinius is a fine brand, but have not heard the combination so I can't comment.