which el 84 amp or integrated

i am running klipsch chorus 1s and 2s and am looking for a great musical el 84 amp.i have had a glow one a loved the sound but not enough power for me.....i am on the fence wondering which to purchase next........sophia baby,jolida 501,fx10,mesa tigress,music reference rm10 mk 2,manley stingray,mahi's,vtl tiny triodes,etc. also interested in 2a3's,300b'set,wellborn vrds.........i know this is a big list but if anyone has been down this road and can save me some time and money it would be very much appeciated......i will be listening nearfield so i do not need a whole lot of power,at least 10 watts.i have a md fi pre ss pre which is soon to be replace with a tube pre.thankyou for any input..........
neptunebchdawg
the tom evans linear a is a an el84 hybrid. it is rated at 25 watts/channel. i have always thought this would be a great amp for klipschorns. a great amp.
thankyou for the advise....i have not heard of the tom evans el84 hybrid.i will research it and see what's up with that one,a hybrid will be easy on the wallet so far as tubes go................thankyou
The Decware Taboo is a SEP (single ended pentode) amp that puts out about 6 watts per. If you go their website and ask about your speakers on the forum, there might be someone who has that combination and can tell you how it sounds. Good Luck!
Oh, I forgot to mention that the Decware "Taboo" uses el84 or sv83 output tubes, which are fairly inexpensive.