PC for Running Springs conditioner

I recently started using a Running Springs Jaco and wondered what pc experience other Running Springs users have. For now I am using the Mongoose cord that came with but I am guessing there are much better options. I know I am going to have to do some playing around with some different cords but a little jump start would be nice!
richard_stacy
howard...that is a great suggestion, thanks. i can tell you i went through that exercise with the mit zstabalizer hg3 i use with my amp and sub which are isolated from this rack. i started with the stock cord and found it to be very constricted, muddy and dull. i experimented with nordost, kubala sosna, tara and some others and eventually settled with an mit oracle ac1 to feed it. i did this after reading the dagago review of these devices and cords. it turned out to be a perfect fit giving me all the typical power conditioner pluses with no negative impact at all. superb depth and dynamics, very quiet and resolving. this is part of why i thought i would seek some info from others as that helped me immensely with the mit.

clio09...i have been very curious about the oyaide cords. i just obtained some of the outlets. the cords llok like quite a bargain too!
I've been using an Elrod EPS-3 Signature and have been very happy with it on my Danielle. I'd like to try the Statement, but I don't have the $$$.

Cheers,
John
Interestingy, yesterday I replaced the stock Cardas cord that came with my Haley (branded Mongoose from Running Springs) with the Elrod EPS-3 Signature as well and heard a significant improvement. I had been using the EPS-3S with an Accuphase power amp that I no longer use and had considered selling it.
interesting. i know the elrod cords are recommended for the sound application devices, must be good for power conditioners in general. i have never tried one but i think i should consider it. i was thinking of trying an mit oracle ac3 since i had good luck with the ac1 on my other unit.