Best 3 tube preamps under $18000?

I will be pleased to know your opinion, about which can be the 3 best tube preamplifiers, with a price, NEW, under $18.000. I want to use them with SS amplifiers.
emigene
I have been to a private audition where the Veloce LS1 was put through it's paces in a very good room and rig with Magico M5's & MBL 9011 mono's. It was compared to the EAR 912 preamplifier (that had been tube rolled) and another preamp (can't remember name) that was more expensive. The Veloce was the best one, 2nd was the EAR but the differences was clearly heard. The veloce had Bigger soundstage, tighter separation, quicker and less veil.

I'm not a fan of the looks of the veloce but it's was beautiful to listen to and the remote worked well.
No discusions here: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?rprea&1267466541&&&/Joule-Electra-LA-450ME

Regards
Hi,Pubul57
When using LA150MK2 SE for M60MK3.1 , which is better ? Single Ended RCA?
Or Balenced Ic ?

How about LA150MK2 SE+ M60MK3.1 vs. MP1+ M60MK3.1 for Merlin ?
Also,for Merlin VSM ,which is better ? Seperate (A150MK2 + M60MK3.1)?
Or Ars Sonum fila ?

Thank you !
I prefer the separates to the Ars. I like both the Joule single-ended RCA and the MP3, but if I had to choose I would proabably go with the Atma Combo, but the Joule is no slouch with the Atma M60s. I don't really feel qualified to tell you which you would prefer. If you had the Joule pre and the Atma amps, I would proabably stick with that.