Sumptuous, lush, rich, liquid golden midrange amp?

I am looking to approximate the sound of the Jadis 88Sig in a tube amp less than $5K used, to mate with an Aesthetix Calypso, VPI TNT jnr, Wright WWP 200 phono preamp, Marantz SA 11 S1/APL Denon 3910 (tubed) and Tyler D10 speakers, 8 ohms, 91 db sensitivity. Neutrality, accuracy be damned - just lush wide soundstage, musical as it gets. Any??????I expect flames, but also some gems:)
springbok10
VAC PA100 has a palpable rich midrange, extended top end with a nice fat (but not too fat), round bottom end. The tube compliment should be Radiotechnique for the drivers and Winged C for the KT88's. Excellent build quality and easy to bias.
VAC also has an upgrade for 1300.00 to change the input circuitry to the current Phi models which I have not heard.

Spring...

RE wpc
No. simply more vol. for my room + speakers.

If the later PA 30s (mk ii) are alike the MK II line stage preamp, there going to be a bit faster, quicker. I thought however only the linestage got speeded up.

The 30s are set apart from the 60s & 120s he made, as the 30s were aimed directly at the SET folks who needed more ooomph, and to drive a greater range of squeakers.

Actually two things hold me back from the PA 30s... primarily it's just biasing them. For myself, it would be a dicey prospect as I'd not be able to see the onboard meteres... like everybody else.

Secondarily I wonder about the imp curve of my drivers and room size enough to give me pause.

The first scenario here though, sets them off my personal list... otherwise I'd probably give them a try, as my next speakers will be a bit more eff with an easier load still. Whenever that happens... lol.

But the 30s are mesmerizing amps to be sure!

The caveat here I suspect with what ever amp the OP winds up with fed by his current pre, amps are not 100% of the story in that lush, full, wet sound... the pre plays a substantial part too, as do the speakers.
Springbok10, sounds to me like what you are describing is an SET. DeHavallind are some of the best- if you can find a GM-70 that might suit.
Thanks for all responses. I just should have kept my Jadis Int amp - stupidest thing I ever did was sell it. There is a Thor PA 30 on A'gon right now - not sure if it's enough power - I have a big room and I would be the fourth owner.........