Sumptuous, lush, rich, liquid golden midrange amp?

I am looking to approximate the sound of the Jadis 88Sig in a tube amp less than $5K used, to mate with an Aesthetix Calypso, VPI TNT jnr, Wright WWP 200 phono preamp, Marantz SA 11 S1/APL Denon 3910 (tubed) and Tyler D10 speakers, 8 ohms, 91 db sensitivity. Neutrality, accuracy be damned - just lush wide soundstage, musical as it gets. Any??????I expect flames, but also some gems:)
springbok10
Thanks for all responses. I just should have kept my Jadis Int amp - stupidest thing I ever did was sell it. There is a Thor PA 30 on A'gon right now - not sure if it's enough power - I have a big room and I would be the fourth owner.........
Conrad Johnson. Just about any model from MV45 to MV100, or Premier from 1 to 5.
Golden sound to match the faceplates!
I concur with the TPA-30 recommendation as meeting your criteria. I really liked their luxurious tonality. With that, maybe other EL-34 based amps - doesn't Quicksilver have a 50W EL-34 monoblock? (That reminds me, I still have a pair of the original 8417 monos that could get converted to the EL-34.)

I had them(TPA-30's) on loan from Paul Marks in my 23 X 25 room and they were glorious (speakers Legacy Focus 20/20's). Only reason they did not stay was a problem with the meters and not being able to bias them but the sound made me initially say I was done. No more or need to upgrade.
Whatever you end up with, load it with NOS Mullard, Brimar, or Genelex tubes, and you should have all the sumptuous warmth your little heart desires. If your equipment takes any 6SN7's: Try either RCA black plates, or National Union(both VT-231's), from the 40's or 50's.